- Sabine H. SchoenbergFounder & Host, Sabine's New House
“The team at Cora+Krist has been instrumental in helping to establish me as a premier influencer in the home and garden space, now with over 45,000 followers. They have guided the rise of Sabine’s New House from the beginning ensuring that all supporting materials, production elements, and content are of the utmost quality and that we are actively working with our sponsors to get the biggest marketing bang from our collaborations.”
- Chitra SharmaPresident, Seamless Talent"Cora+Krist has been a true and informative partner in creating my website. They are responsive, proactive, positive, creative and most importantly patient. All qualities that truly needed during this process. They are well informed in this space, taking the time to explain technology and relay information in a way that I can understand. I would recommend him highly for any services that they offer."
- Daniel RamondiOwner, Raimondi Strength and Conditioning
“In my business, a sleek, well-designed website can separate the mediocre gyms from the exceptional. My site isn’t just a place for information It tells a story to our potential clients about who we are, what we stand for, and why they should train with us. Cora+Krist made this possible and has been an invaluable resource in taking our business to the next level!”
- Gina HainesExecutive Director, Recovery Beyond Paradigm"Christopher Mohs of Cora+Krist is the most creative thinker that I have worked with in web marketing. He is an artist in digital design and brings a solid balance of business strategy and ‘out of the box’ thinking to a host of marketing problems. He achieves every deadline he commits to and always stays within the project budget. Plus, he is a pleasure to work with and truly becomes a member of your team. He can help you hone your focus and generate outstanding results."
- Sabine H. SchoenbergFounder/Host, Sabine’s New House
“Cora+Krist definitely takes an innovative approach to website design and development, their strategies have allowed for easy on-going maintenance, the evolution of our platform, and the ability to take advantage of several new technologies like Apple News and Facebook’s Instant Articles. Cora+Krist has taken our web presence from a simple blog to a full-fledged news and information site.”
- Joe MersethLodge President, Vikingland Lodge, Sons of Norway
“We were the gracious recipient of a pro-bono website design and development engagement from Cora+Krist for the Vikingland Lodge of the Sons of Norway. The site has become a real asset to our group as we promote our lodge, our activities, and our work in the community. What the team created for us is simply incredible – well designed, and easy to use. Their attention to detail and commitment to strategic user experiences really shows through on the end result.”