Cora+Krist is seeking a Freelance UX Specialist who is innovative, self-starting, motivated to learn, excel and thrive in the digital space. There is no training manual, we won’t pretend to know everything, nor will we dictate your day-to-day work. We are looking for innovation, fresh ideas and new perspectives to drive client success further into the digital space.
This role will help support our growing client portfolio and work closely with senior leadership to drive initiatives and great work.
- Conceptualize and drive client discovery around user experience needs.
- Help educate team members on latest user experience trends and innovative direction for UX execution
- Formulate user experience design and generate wire framing and layout for digital interfaces (websites, apps, etc.)
- Create innovative experience concepts that easily help facilitate the design and development stages.
- Ensure user experiences are executed properly in the final design and developed product to meet high usability standards, design aesthetics, and client requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to execute on IA of complex transactional interfaces, taxonomies and metadata frameworks, and templates for content management systems
- Demonstrated experience creating innovative experience across web, mobile, tablet, and social channels
- Demonstrated experience conducting user research and translating user research into design decisions
- Demonstrated experience using web analytics data to inform design decisions
- Demonstrated ability to develop big ideas, and execute flawlessly against them in a highly collaborative environment
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Experience in client services and negotiating business decisions
- High tolerance for ambiguity matched only by your desire to organize it
- Willingness to travel
- 5+ years experience as an information architect, interaction designer, or experience designer (or similar role)
- Degree in a related field, such as Library Science, Industrial Design, Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Technical Communications, English, History, Anthropology, Economics
- Advanced proficiency in a variety of design tools including Visio and/or OmniGraffle, InDesign, Axure as well as the MS Office Suite and other prototyping tools
This is a freelance opportunity.