This is not a normal internship. Cora+Krist is seeking motivated, self-starting talent motivated to learn, excel and thrive in the digital space. There is no training manual, we won’t pretend to know everything, nor will we dictate your day-to-day work. We are looking for innovation, fresh ideas and new perspectives to drive client success further into the digital space.
This role will work closely with senior leadership to help drive actionable results and expand on current digital marketing activities. In particular, there is a strong emphasis on community building and engagement and digital public relations. You will gain hands-on working experience within an established company with a unique start-up culture.
- Develop content for social media platforms and help run the accounts
- Design graphics for social media and PR documents
- Reach out to journalists and news outlets to gain earned media attention
- Reach out to Bloggers to develop giveaways and send product samples for reviews
- Create Facebook Ads and improve our SEO approach
- Overall tackle any task that is thrown your way and contribute new ideas as we grow!
- Must be at least a Junior pursuing an undergraduate degree
- Must be an excellent writer and communicator over electronic media
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal and team communication skills
- Proficiency in social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube
- Engagement and willingness to learn new things
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for improving the world
- Past experience with PR or marketing preferred
- Media skills such as photography, video editing, or graphic design are a huge plus
This is a paid internship which can possibly lead to full time opportunities. The duration of the internship will be one semester with an opportunity to be extended.